Looking for new inspiration in your Instagram feed? well look no further I’ve polled some of the IGDC community for Instagram accounts that Inspire them.
It’s amazing to see how what accounts you follow can shape your photos.
Melissa Sophia Monsalve @melisophia
Holly Garner @golightly
Miranda Chadwick @awalkinthewild
David Wissman @dWissman
- @sean_archer_photo For his natural light portraits using the m43 crop sensor.
- @daniellevee Because I want her bike, and she’s kind of a bad ass.
- @sarahillthecool for her ability to put words to pictures with the least amount of effort.
Raisa Aziz @raisaaziz
View this post on Instagram
Hey guys! On June 19th I will be hosting an instameet alongside @notesofnomads and @igersjp in Tokyo. – I'm pretty stoked to be hosting this event and would really love to see/meet any of you who are in Japan. We’re also going to be doing some awesome giveaways including a set of @moment lenses to a lucky winner. – We’ll be meeting at Kita-Kamakura Station @ 11 am on the 19th. For more information on the exact meet up spot and how to enter for a chance to win prizes, check out the link in my bio. – For any questions please talk to @notesofnomads – #gpmeetsjp #igersjp #Japan #instameet
Mark Alan Andre @markalanandre
Martin Tran @hieu_and_light
- @jeremychouphotography The hybrid wedding photographer
- @linandjirsa Masters of lighting (IMO)
- @rubyjamesphoto Amazing portraits
Derriel Moore @derriella
Bianca Collins @bfd_allons_y
Jon Carnill @carnillionaire
Nini Jin @ninister_jin_njuice
Jenn W @jennrightmeow
Andy Feliciotti @someguy
Who inspired you on Instagram? let us know in the comments!